The Mission of Japan to ASEAN is recruiting 1 (one) local staff for the position of a House Boy (Assistant Butler) who can start working on 1 October 2019. The outline of the job recruitment is as follows:
- Job description
Tasks as a house boy such as assisting in cooking, serving meals, receiving guests and housekeeping at the residence of the Ambassador of the Mission of Japan to ASEAN.
- Number of vacancy
- Required qualifications
(1) Indonesian citizenship
(2) Diploma holder equivalent to a graduate from a two-year college or having major in a study related to hospitality
(3) Sufficient English skills for work
(4) Working experience of serving guests at hotels or other facilities for more than 5 years
(5) Basic skills in operating personal computer and using softwares such as Microsoft Word and Excel
(6) Physical and mental health
- Required documents
(1) CV in English
(2) 2 coloured photographs measuring 3x4 cm
(3) Copies of diploma certificate, academic record and national ID (KTP)
(4) Copies of documents certifying previous work experience, and if possible, copy of English or Japanese language proficiency certificate
(5) Cover letter in English stating the reason to apply
- Working Hour
40 hours per week. Overtime working is sometimes required to deal with dinner hosted by the Ambassador.
Mission of Japan to ASEAN
Jl. MH Thamrin No. 24
Applicants who pass the preliminary screening based on the documents will be invited for an interview by 16:00 on 17 September 2019.
For further information, please contact Ms Otake, the officer in charge of this recruitment at the Mission of Japan to ASEAN: 021- 3983-9610.