The Mission of Japan to ASEAN has vacancy for 1 (one) local staff position. Outline of the recruitment is as follows.
- Job description
(1) Secretarial duties, including making arrangements with external organizations.
(2) Drafting official documents in English and Indonesian. This post requires advanced level of language proficiency, especially in writing.
- Number of vacancy
- Required qualifications
(1) Indonesian citizen
(2) At least 15 years of working experience at government or international organizations or embassies.
(3) University graduate (S1 or above)
(4) English proficiency level: at least IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL iBT 85
(5) Sound physical and mental health
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8.00-16.15 (lunch break between 12.30-13.30)
Working overtime or during the weekend or holiday may be required.
- Required documents
(1) Cover letter in English
(2) CV in English
(3) 2 coloured photographs measuring 3x4 cm
(4) Copies of university certificate(s), academic record(s) and national ID (KTP)
(5) Copies of English language proficiency certificate
Mission of Japan to ASEAN
Jl. MH Thamrin No. 24
Applicants who pass the preliminary screening based on the documents will be invited for an interview by 27 September 2019. Documents submitted will not be returned.